06/01/2018

Poison Ivy....

Happy New Year to You All! 

I'm showing a card today which is finally a card! 
I've had the image coloured in from 2016.. shocking..
It's an awesome Poison Ivy style digi from Cute As A Button - Link is HERE


She's been coloured in using Promarkers.
I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday but I flipped it round as I really wanted to use the spiral things and flowers. 

I do love the red, green and white colour scheme. Only Poison Ivy could get away with it not looking like christmas!! 
I am pretty chuffed with the outcome. 
I'd also like to add this to the following challenges: 


Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jo thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
Dianne xx
DT for CC

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...