22/04/2017

Retro Selfie

 Good Morning!

Another Saturday and time for another challenge over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE
This fortnight's challenge is 
 
Sequins and/or Buttons

Here’s what I’ve come up with :)


I have used an image by Kenny K called Retro Selfie - Link is HERE
I've coloured the image using Spectrum Noir Pens.
I decided to use sequins on this project beens I use buttons a LOT! I also decided to do a shaker card which I haven't made in ages. It was really fun! 
The shaker surround, I cut out to look like a poloroid photo. Pretty cool eh?!
I’ve added extra detail to the card as well by adding a die cut "hello" and a navy bow.

Here's a few more pics....
 


Remember to follow the rules and enjoy the challenge.
We look forward to seeing your creations.

jo 😎

I am entering this card in to the following challenges: 


 
- Bow, Blue, Body, Bun 

5 comments:

brenda said...

A great card with lots of 'B's including a few I've not thought about, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'I spy' theme this week.

B x

Pat said...

Great shaker card Jo, LOVE that image.

Pat xx

Ellibelle said...

Fabulous card, Jo, and perfect for our I spy theme this week at Allsorts!
Thanks so much for joining us!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, beautiful image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'I Spy ' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Helene E said...

It's just amazing! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...