16/04/2017

One For the Girls

Good Morning! 
Welcome to a new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link is HERE 

This fortnights challenge is 

"One For The Girls" 

We have a super awesome sponsor for this challenge,  Doodle Digistamps - Link is HERE
I've been lucky enough to use the image Bea and Tea - Link is HERE  
Rather than using the images on one card, I decided to make two! 
Here's what I've come up with....

 I went with a CAS look for these cards as I love the images, I wanted them to stand out more. 
I think I've achieved that! 

Both girls have been coloured in using Spectrum Noir Pens. 
I am going to post the colours used as sometimes trying to the find the right combinations is hard! 
The Sentiments are both printed onto the cardstock as well. 
I've added the die-cut borders to the tops and stickles and pearls for extra details. 

Here's a better look at the cards with the pen combos underneath...

Skin : FS3, FS1, FS2 | Hair : GB7, EB3, OR2, OR1 
Hat & Dress Blue : TB9, TB8, TB4 | Bow & Dress White : BGR3, BGR2, BGR1.

 Skin : FS3, FS1, FS2 | Hair : EB2, EB1, TN1
Glasses & Pants : DR7, DR6, DR5 | Top : IB3, IB2, IB1.

 There we have it... Two cute little CAS cards. 
We hope you enjoy the challenge... PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE RULES! 

Enjoy... 
jo 😎


I wish to enter these in to the following challenge:

1) Addicted to Stamps  - Not a square card

1 comment:

Patti Krauss said...

Love your cards, Jo. These images are super cute and you made them shine!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...