13/05/2016

Creative Fingers - Elvenstar Art & The East Wind

Good Morning! 
A super quick post from me today, I have lots to do! 
A new challenge over at Creative Fingers today - Link is HERE
 
Sponsors this week are 
 
The East Wind - Link is HERE 
and 
Elvenstar Art - Link is HERE 
 
I got to use the awesome image Sky by Elvenstar Art - Link is HERE
 
  
I went with quite a gothic looking card for this image which is stunning yet simple at the time. 
The backing paper is out of two different paper pads from Poundland! 
They are lovely! 
Added some silver washi tape with the card candi too. Adds a bit of definition :) 

Have fun with the "anything goes" challenge :) 

jo ;)

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...