27/02/2016

MTTC DT - One Layer

Well... I've no idea where my posts have been going! 

Anywhos, a new challenge at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE
This fortnight our challenge is 

"One Layer" 

I've used an awesome image from Make It Crafty - Link to store is HERE 
To make my card are cropped the image on the pc and printed it straight out on to card. 


She's been mainly coloured in using promarkers apart from her hair where I added copics to add some definition. I am really happy with how this turned out! 
My first ever one layer card. I will be trying this again. 
The image I have used is called Felicity - Link is HERE 

Thanks for popping by :) 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...