13/02/2016

MTTC DT - Check It out!

Morning! 
A brand new challenge over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE 
 
This time we have the challenge of "Check it Out!" 
 
I do love using check paper :) 
 
 
I used an image that I've had coloured up for ages! It's from Saturated Canary and is called Violet Vintage - Link is HERE 
She has been coloured using Promarkers on white linen cardstock. I wanted to go with vintage looking colours, luckily when I came to add this image to a card that I had checked paper to match! Always a bonus! :) :) 
The back layer is kraft card that's been embossed using a linen card. Added think blue ribbon and bow using an orange brad. The flower in the bottom right corner is a brown paper punched out lots of times with a brad in the middle. Just ruffle it up and you have your own flower. 


I hope you have as much fun with the challenge that we have! 


1 comment:

Pat said...

Lovely card Jo with a super image and I love that bow.

Pat xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...