30/01/2016

MTTC - Love is all around

Morning! 

A brand new challenge over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE 
This time we have the challenge of "Love is all around" 
There are so many ways to interpret this theme. 
I went with a wedding card. 


I made this as an order for a couple who are massive Walsall FC football fans. Their colours are Red with White hence the red glitter dress. The dress itself is actually a mulberry topper, I just added loads of glitter! The frame behind is die-cut along with the panel behind being embossed. 
I really enjoyed making this card. Here's a few more pics :) 




Look forward to seeing your creations! 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...