02/01/2016

MTTC - Friendship/Friends

Good Morning! 

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year. 
Mine was very quiet, just a nice relax. 

So, with the start of 2016, we have a new challenge over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE 
And the challenge is 

"Friendship/Friends" 


I've used an image from Faery Ink. I'd love to tell you what it's called but I can't remember! 
Both girls have been coloured using Promarkers and I've cut round the image to zone in on the two girls. I did struggle with the background as I'd coloured the image before doing the card. I had to get some blue in there! Added the gems, flowers & washi tape for extra details. Sentiment has been printed off the pc. Here's a few more pics: 

Enjoy the challenge! 
Back with a bang :) 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...