07/01/2016

DTBST - Anything Goes

Hello Sassy Fans! 

A brand new challenge over at Dare To Be Sassy today - Link is HERE 
Our Challenge for this week is 

"Anything Goes" 

I've gone with a glittered up Frozen Queen. 
It's actually for a picture frame, but I've ran out of frames :-/ 
As soon as I get a frame, I'll post a completed pic :) 


I am going to add the little girl's name in between the snowflakes to make it look as the the Frozen Queen is throwing out her name in the snowflakes. 
As you can see, her bodice and dress have been glittered up using white glitter. Underneath I coloured her using promarkers and spectrum noir pens. 
The snowflakes are punches that I've used on silver, white and blue card. Added some washi tape to the edges, along with a button, snowflake and twine. 

Look forward to seeing all your creations, 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...