06/11/2015

SSD - FBF & Progressive Challenge

Hello everyone! 
Double whammy in a quick post from me today.!

I'm showcasing both the FBF image for this Friday and my progressive challenge make for SSD - Link to blog is HERE

So, this week's FBF image is Holiday Pie. 
I went with a CAS card for this image with the use of washi tape, ribbon and gems.



My next card is for the Progressive Challenge which runs on our facebook page - Link is HERE
This image is Princess Feather Portrait - Link is HERE
I have coloured her using spectrum noir pens, I've used washi on this too and twine ;) 


As i say, super quick from me! I'm trying to catch up on everything. EEEEKKK! 
Have fun with the images, especially the FBF, if you are part of the Facebook Group, You can get them for free for 24 hours starting on a Friday. Keep your eyes peeled! 


2 comments:

MagsB said...

Two lovely cards, Jo, I love the simple layouts, they mean that the gorgeous images take centre stage! Fab work!!

love Mags B x

Christina Hor said...

Love both cards Jo. Beautiful coloring of those images! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hugs, Christina

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...