10/10/2015

MTTC DT - Autumn Colours

Good Morning! 

Wow, some great work by the DT for last challenge and awesome work by you guys too! 
Now it's onto another challenge for 2 weeks over at MTTC - Link is HERE 
This challenge is "Autumn Colours" 

Now, I do admit that I was struggling for colours with this, so I went onto Pinterest and found this super stunning colour combo. I tried to stick as close to it as possible... 

beautiful birds!!...love these colors. MIght use these colors to decorate my apartment:  

So, I used a Saturated Canary image which I haven't used in aggggeeesssss! 
Here's what I've got: 

  
The image is called Ellie's Birthday.
I have coloured her in with promarkers and a Tombow pen to add some definition to her hair. The arrows are paperclips from IKEA. I adore them and perfect for this card to match her jumper. For something different too, I printed the sentiment in vellum and layered it over the image and attached the bow & button. Of course, with some twine involved ;) 

I must admit, I'm very happy with the end result. Turned out much better than expected! 
Hope to see you stop by the blog with all those autumnal coloured creations :) 


5 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Great take on the color palette! Love the SC image as well. xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a great image Jo, beautiful design and colours.

Pat xx

Annie said...

Love your use of vellum - really cool card. Annie xxx

Ann said...

Such a great card - those clips are fantastic!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awesome creation hun, just love those colours together. Love the vellum & paperclips
Hugs Shell xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...