08/10/2015

DTBS DT - Spots & Dots

Aye up! 
Hope everyone is okay? It's a bit chilly here in the middle of the UK but are supposed to be having an Indian Summer...yay for the sunshine! 

Anywho's, this week's challenge over at Dare To Be Sassy - Link is HERE 
is "Spots & Dots" 
Now, I wanted to do something a little different than Halloween. Truth be told, I struggle with Halloween as we don't really celebrate it in the UK. 

Here's what I come up with 


I have used the Super Sassy Bat Girl - Link to image is HERE 
She has been coloured to the more traditional colours of grey and blue using Promarkers. The yellow circle with the bat on is embossed and the bat has been cut out by hand. The papers are from Etsy and are available as a digital download - Link is HERE 
I simply could not resist the sentiment! "I'm Batwomen, Batman's better half" pure genius from me to think of that LOL 
Here's a few closer up pics

Can't wait to see all your creations! 


1 comment:

Dips Recipes said...

Appreciatee this blog post

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...