10/09/2015

SSD - Sponsorship

Good Afternoon! 
I hope everyone is well :) And enjoying the sun
Some of my posts seem to be floating in outer cyber space cuz they aren't on my blog! 

Anyhow's, here's two more cards for a couple of SSD sponsorships. 

First up we have Suzy Bee's - theme is "Toys"  - Link is HERE
I thougth outside the box with this a bit. Sally herself is a Rag Doll and she is toying with a spider ;) 
Sally image - Link is HERE 


And Secondly is a  card for Our Crafty Corner - Theme is "Autumn Colours" - Link is HERE
I thought about using sally again but went with Showgirl and did something bright! I went with the yellows, oranges & reds when the leaves start to turn. I do love this time of year :) 
Showgirl image - Link is HERE


Some completely different colours for me but I like them together. 

Be sure to stop by the blog for another FBF image and some more sponorship creations :) 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...