22/09/2015

SSD Sponsorship - Pirates and Princesses

Hello! 

A quick post from me this afternoon with a card for the sponsorship over at Incy Wincy Designs - Link is HERE 

The challenge theme is 
"Pirates and Princesses" 

Of course I've gone with Elsa!  Link to image is HERE
Although I nearly went with Rapunzel as I was watching Tangled at the time. 


Ellie LOVES Frozen so this is her card for her 8th Birthday which is next week. The background is embossed with a swirl folder and a snow folder. All the little snowflakes are punched out too. "Ellie" and the "8" are die-cuts along with the bigger snowflake. I am ummming and arrring whether to glitter up her dress, I know I will end up doing it. Who doesn't love a bit of glitter right?! 

I've decided, she needs a glittery dress! 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges: 

1. Eureka Stamps - Monochrome 
2. Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes With A Twist Of Magic 

Thank you for popping by!


2 comments:

Lisa Mensing said...

Very pretty! I love anything Disney especially Disney Princesses. Thanks for playing along at Eureka! Stamps challenge this week. Lisa DT

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful coloring on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...