29/08/2015

MTTC DT - Flowers

Morning! 

Well I am one happy lass... I start a week holiday today! Whoop! Boy do I need it! 
I hate playing catch up when you feel you are getting nowhere fast lol 

Anyways, a new challenge over at My Time To Craft today - Link is HERE
The challenge is "Flowers". Now, I've gone for something CAS but an occasion I don't really like making cards for but I'm very happy with the outcome. The image is from Make It Crafty and is called Poppies - Link to image is HERE


I wanted to use quite muted tones and am very happy with the result in the greys. The card blank itself is black as I thought the white was too harsh. I used Spectrum Noir pens BG10, BG8 & BG6 to colour the flowers in. 

A super quick post from me... I'm off to pack for my holiday! 


3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful creation hun, love the image perfect for such a sad occasion
Hugs Shell

ps have a fabulous holiday xx

cohenna said...

You did the card in my favorite colors :)
Poppies look brilliant

Danielle Vincent said...

This is so beautiful! Perfect colors for a sympathy card Jo.

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...