08/08/2015

MTTC DT - Recipe

EEEEEKKK!!! 
My post is a week late because nothing I was making I was liking!! Then I came across this little cute bee and hey presto! Job done! 
So, the challenge over at MTTC is fortnight - you have a week left now - us a recipe of 1 die-cut, 2 images & 3 flowers - link for blog is HERE 
So my die cut is the scallop with the inside, my images are one bee that's been pasted and flipped over so there's now two and my 3 yellow flowers. I added a ribbon too as it looked a little bland :-/
The little bee's are from Melonheadz I think and have been coloured in using Spectrum Noir pens :) 
A super quick post from me this week. Next week we will be back with another super challenge so please do stop by the blog :) enjoy! 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...