18/07/2015

MTTC DT - Christmas in July

The dreaded "C" word... Christmas! 
I really must start my christmas cards tho as I always run out! 

Anyhoo's, new challenge over at My Time To Craft this week is "Christmas in July" 
- link is HERE
So show us your christmas designs! 


I've had the papers for aggggeeeesssssss! And never knew what to do with them until now! And I think this image is perfect for the papers. I did choose the papers before I coloured the image, and I love it! I used the 3 main colours with a bit of white thrown in too. Also had to get my new embossing snow folder in there too and of course a snowflake! Sentiment was printed off the pc. The image is from Melonheadz.

So that's one down and about 63 to go LOL! 


3 comments:

MagsB said...

This is such a sweet Christmas card, Jo, what an adorable image! I love the pretty pastel papers, too, they make a great change from the trad red and green!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, great colours & t hose papers are perfect
Hugs Shell xx

Crafting Queen said...

REally lovely card.

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...