05/07/2015

CWWC DT - Summer Fun

Good morning CWWC peeps! 

Another brand new challenge this fortnight over at Crafting When We Can - Link is HERE.
The sponsor for this challenge is A Random Fan Art - Link to Etsy Store HERE.
So, What have I come up with....


I've had the fun image of Hanging On to play with - Link to image HERE.
Again, I've gone with a CAS card as I wanted to show off the image a bit more. The image has been coloured using Spectrum Noir's and Promarkers. The button and bow is attached the backing ribbon using twine. Added a few red gems too add a bit more red :) 

There we have it! Come play along with your Summer creations :) 


2 comments:

Robin said...

Just adorable! Love that you have him hanging from the ribbon. Hugs, DT Sis Robin

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Thanks for the blog comment Jo! I love this little swinging girl image, and the RW&B color scheme. Just perfect for a summer themed card!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...