01/06/2015

SSD Progressive challenge - Birthday Cake Sassy

Good Afternoon! 

It's that time again where we start off with a new progressive challenge on the Sassy Studio Facebook Group. the group can be found HERE.

This time round we are using the awesome image.. Birthday Cake Sassy which can be found HERE. (Scroll down to the bottom and she is there)

So, my card... 


When I first started this card, I had the great idea to 3D the image... Boy was that a mistake! My head nearly fell off with it. I felt like I was colouring and cutting out for hours! So as you've probably sussed, the girl and cake are 3D'd. They have been coloured with promarkers. The sentiment has been printed straight on to plain white card along with the base image. The grey scallop edge I cut out with scallop scissors. A little time consuming but a great effect. Here's a few more pics of the 3D'd cake..

Come say Hi! stop by to play or just show us your crafty SSD creations. 
I'm off to the craft room.. 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...