30/05/2015

MTTC DT - Domesticated Animals

Good Morning! 

I was MIA last week, I completely got mixed up in everything that was going on and forgot my card! 
But as it's Saturday it can only mean a new challenge over at My Time To Craft and this week its 
"Domesticated Animals"

This weeks card I've used a Tiddly Inks image. I do love these little dogs :) 


Went with white and lots of spots! One day I will attempt to colour these in other colours but for the time being I like them as white! LOL! Had to get some twine and a button in too. The "woof!" is die cut from the same purple spotty paper.

Please come stop by the blog and play along! 

5 comments:

Annie said...

Jo I absolutely love this card - the cut outs are just so clever. Love it big time. Annie xxx

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love all the cute little dogs and your card design is fab.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I did miss you last week, but thought if it was anything serious you would have let me know.
I did think maybees you had got over excited about the football....bad look yesterday xx

Fabulous creation, just love the dots & colours you have used
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx

Danielle Vincent said...

I love the doggies in white Jo! This is such a terrific card - love the design and the polka dots make me happy :o) hugs D

Ann said...

Love the dogs and the dots! Too Cute!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...