08/05/2015

CF DT - Anything Goes

Good Morning! 

I have a confession to make.... I completely forgot to add my card in to the DT and do my post, so I'm jumping in on Team A's week :) 

As always, the Creative Fingers challenge is "Anything Goes" so here's what I've got...


I must admit.. I do love this card with the layered up digi images from Just InkLined. The two images I've used are Fashion Shoe and Wedding Purse. I've used the Fashion Shoe digi twice so I had a pair of shoes instead of just one. The images have been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens. The spotty paper is out of my stash along with the ribbon and pearls. 


Come stop by the blog and play along :) 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...