24/04/2015

FBF - Pin Up Bunny

Afternoon! Well just about.. 
Today's post for you is a Flash Back Friday image from Sassy Studio Designs which is Pin Up Bunny.
Info can be found over at Sassy Studio Designs
 
 
  I've gone for a CAS look again in pink with a hint of grey. The image itself has been coloured using promarkers and copics. I have recently just discovered using promarkers Blush, Buttercup & Ivory for blonde hair (in that order too). Usually I stick to brown LOL. I've coloured eyes in green to add a splash of colour. As I had done the card white and pink, the suit she's wearing didn't really stand out hence the light grey suit. 

That's the post from me done. She is an awesome Pin Up! 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...