11/03/2015

On My Farm...

Good... night?! 
Well I couldn't say good evening as it's now 10:30 lol. Always baffles me that does.. 
Anyhoo's, I'm back with another card to show you. To be honest, I've literally fell in love with this image plus the card turned out far better than I expected! 


I wanted the make the image stand out so I've 3D'd a layer. Coloured completely using Spectrum Noir pens. The image is from All Dressed Up and can be found HERE. the card is for a Great Grandson. The lady who's ordered it originally wanted Mr Tumble... WOW! That guy was freaking me out! I don't know how kids can watch him... LOL! I did explain that I've changed the theme and she loved it anyways. I'd cut and coloured the image then struggled to find some backing paper for it. Low and behold, I pulled out the blue spotty paper from my stash and the green striped was lying on top. It literally was a "boom! job done" moment. I've also layered it on to white to make the image stand out more. It's not very often that I look at a card and think "I'm really pleased with this" this was one of those moments.


I'm entering this card in to the following challenges: 

1. Fab 'n' Funky - Focus on the Image


3. Cardz 4 Guyz - Hobbies/Pastimes - Tractors/Visiting the farm


Thanks for popping by and taking a peek! :) 

9 comments:

Cazro said...

Wow. I am sure your grandson will love this card, of course I am now singing this song. A card to make you smile. Lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Jane Willis said...

What a super card, guaranteed to make anyone sing along! It really looks as if you planned the papers to go with it all along, they were a really lucky find.
Thanks for sharing it at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Jane

Andrea W said...

Absolutely darling! The details and colors are terrific and I love the 3-D effect. So glad you joined us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Kimbo said...

What a fab card for a little boy. Love everything about it especially the dimension you've achieved

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz and hope to see you again soon x

JayBe said...

What a fab card, Jo - I'm sure your grandson will be delighted and like Caz I too am now singing along to the tune! Lol. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz this time.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Debby Kuster said...

ooooooooooooo this card is sooooooo cute, love the farm image

thank you for sharing this wonderful creation with us at FNF

hugs Debby

NGCARDS said...

This is a great card, such a fun scene! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Helen said...

A really great, fun card.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

chanya13 said...

Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations Challenge. Agnieszka

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...