13/03/2015

Mom....

Morning! 

An early post for a change LOL! this morning I'm sharing with you my Mom's Mother's day card. 
I've used the colours of our favourite football team, Claret and Blue of Aston Villa FC. And every year we have the debate of... "Only Brummies say Mom!" I think it's true tho to be honest. Everyone else I know says "Mum" but hey, what's an O and U? They are all loved the same way :)


I've used a gorgeous little image by Tiddly Ink called Fairy Tenderhearted which can be found HERE. I've coloured her up using promarkers. It was so hard to do the hair! The cool aqua kept running out on me so had to do it in stages. I really do need to buy another one lol. The papers are from my stash along with the ribbon, button, twine and gems. The "Mom" is die cut from glitter card. 


The challenges I'd like to enter in to are: 

1. I Love Promarkers - Fantasy/Fairy Tales

2. Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

3. Crafty Gals Corner - Cute As A Button


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! 

5 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

This is such a sweet card and perfect for mother's day! Thanks for linking it up at Crafty Gals Corner!

Unknown said...

This is a really sweet card, I love what you've done - thanks for linking it up to crafty gals corner xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is really sweet. Your coloring is lovely and I love the image and beautiful colors on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

michele said...

Thank-you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity :) Gorgeous card! hugs x

Kefa said...

I love the colors and the card is so sweet.

Thank you for playing along with us at # 217 challenge Mums at Crafts 4 Eternity
Kefa DT Crafts 4 eternity http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/
www.kefaunikat.com

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...