12/03/2015

Lilac Flowers

Hello! I'm sure I seem to be blogging later and later LOL! 
What I really want to be doing is reading my book. I've nearly finished the fourth book of the Caster Chronicles, the first book is the film "Beautiful Creatures" Brilliant books! 

Anyways, I'm showing you a card tonight that I've made for Mother's Day


The image is from Aurora Wings and I love her! She's one of the first images I brought and I was a lilly horrified of colouring it in but I'm glad I did! I went for subtle tones for a change. I love the lilac and green together. The image is called Gardenia and can be found HERE. I've coloured her with promarkers too. Not a spectrum noir in sight! It was too intricate for them LOL. Wanted to kepp it simple and emphasize the image. I added some really tiny pearls to mirror the image. 


I'd like to enter this creation in to the following: 

1. Passion for Promarkers - For a Special Lady

2. Cute Card Thursday - Celebrate! 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card and such a beautifully coloured image. Love the colour choices and your pearl details. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this time.
Lorraine DT

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image, your colouring is so beautiful and the papers are so pretty too.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
Sue xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...