22/11/2014

My Time To Craft DT - Time & Space

Good Morning! 

Hope everyone is well on this dull morning.. I'm back this week. I really struggled with the decoupoage challenge from last week at MTTC. You know when you try so many different images and nothing looks right?! I had that. Then admitted defeat :( 

But, this weeks challenge isn't a struggle, for me anyways :) 

"Time & Space" is our new challenge. 
You can think outside the box with this one. The possibilities are endless.

I've gone with Space & even made a christmas card! 


This super cute guy is from Digi Stamp Boutique, he can be found HERE. The sentiment comes with the digi too. I've coloured him using promarkers. I couldn't decide whether to glitter up his christmas hat, so I didn't but no doubt I will end up doing so! LOL 
I think I will be using him a lot this year for my christmas cards. 

Looking forward to seeing how the theme is interpreted. 
Thanks for stopping by :) 

4 comments:

cohenna said...

Beautiful card. Monster is sweet :)

Pat said...

Super card Jo, love the image and the great sentiment.

Pat xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Squeal...a monster Christmas card (could almost be an alien too)- what a FAB idea Jo!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Thought I'd commented on this...sorry hun

Love it he is a cutie!
Hugs Shell xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...