01/02/2014

My Time To Craft DT - Superheroes!

Good Morning Peeps!

What a challenge we have instore for you this week! Eeeek! Last week I said that I was a geek with comic books and films, well this weeks challenge over at My Time To Craft is 

Superheroes!!

Awesome! I did actually colour in Batman, Batgirl, Spidermouse and Ironman but opted for Batman. So here's what I've got:

The digi image is Simply Betty. If you've not been to visit the store, they have some awesome digi's! Again, coloured using Spectrum Noirs. The backing paper is from a digi download paper pack. The bat in the circle I had to cut out by hand. It turned out okay tho I think? Of course I had to add a bit of twine n a yellow button. Behind Batman, the yellow cirle is embossed too. Sentiment is printed off the pc.

I also wanted to share something with you as well. Whilst I was colouring in the superheroes, I had the idea of colouring in the Joker. Now, you can't get a digi of the Joker but you can get line art. This was drawn by Harmine (you can check her Deviantart page out HERE) but I've coloured it. I'm putting it in a frame and it's going on my friends wall in his kitchen. I have filtered it slightly as I took the picture on Instagram.

 Trust me, it took me 3 and half hours to colour it! 

Thanks for popping by! Please come by the blog and play along.

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW your Joker is amazing, what a stunning creation, Love how you coloured him. I love the wee batman card too its brilliant, Love Hazelxox

Marijke said...

Wow, I can understand it cost yoy three houres to colour the joker. It is amazing. Nice to work together in the 2 sisters challenges. Hope we have fun together, I like your cards and colourwork. Love Marijke.

Unknown said...

That joker is the scariest! I love it. You really do produce the most fantastic cards. Sarah (Daisy's Digi's)

Maroeska said...

Wow, the coloring of the Joker is amazing. I really like to scroll through your blog. Thanks for your comment on my blog too! Hugs, Maroeska

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...