08/01/2014

Blooms and Pearls

Good Morning! 

For a change, it's actually dry here and the sun has popped his head out...I spoke to soon. It's raining.
I do love the inbetween seasons, winter into spring, summer into autum are my faves. You see some most gorgeous colours.. which is the inspiration I used to make this card. 

I wanted something quite bright and fresh for this card but still a hint of winter, so the yellow represents the sprint coming and the purple represents the last ends of winter. 

This is what I've done...

Full Card
The circle is die-cut out of both the papers and the whole panel is raised. I wasn't sure on the bow to start with but it does tie in.. haha.. no pun intended there! The butterflies are punched out with pearls been added to the bodies. I really hope Mary likes it! 

Here's a few more pics... 
blooms
butterfly
I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:

1. Creative Inspirations - Blooms & Pearls
2. Fab 'n' Funky - Let's Celebrate

Time to finish off some wedding invites then chill n watch a movie...

4 comments:

NGCARDS said...

This is beautiful, I love how fresh it looks! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just so beautiful. Love the yellow and grey blue. The little flowers really makes it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card, so clean & fresh. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...