11/12/2013

Creative Inspirations GDT - Traditional Christmas Colours Only

Morning Everyone! 

It seems to be getting a little warmer here... still no snow! 
Saying that, no rain yet either which is always good. 

Onto the challenge from Creative Inspirations. This weeks challenge is 

"Traditional Christmas Colours Only"
 So, Red, Gold & Green. 

The sponsors for this challenge are the Stamp Fairy. I've used a sentiment rather than an image. 
 
Here's my card:

Full Card
I really struggled with this card to be honest. I think because I've made so many cards in non-traditional colours, I find it hard to use traditional colours. Very strange! 
The background is embossed with the two strips of paper from the Traditional Papers, Papermania range. I've used twine in Red and Green plus a star button. 

sentiment
 I'm off to finish the last two christmas cards. I have no idea what I'm doing for them! 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...