18/12/2013

Creative Inspirations GDT - Anything Goes

Morning Peeps! 

My last post as the GDT over at Creative Inspirations. I've loved playing along for the last 3 challenges and working with Natalie. 

So the challenge this time round is

Anything Goes + Option of a sketch. 

I haven't used the sketch as I'm going to show you a card I made for a 1st Birthday...

Full Card

This cute little bear is from The Digi Stamp Boutique. They do have some lovely cute little bears. I've coloured this bear in claret and blue as it's for a little Villa fan. Awesome Team!! LOL. His been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens. His balloon has been layered up and a die cut "1" has been stuck on top. "Oscar" is also die cut and of course a bit of twine and a button.

Balloon
 All my christmas cards are finished now.... YESSSSS!!!! Back to making everyday cards now :) 

Have a lovely christmas everyone 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...