31/10/2013

Black & Gold

A little bit of "glam" on this wet and windy morning.

And something a bit different. 
I very rarely use another colour backing card, it's usually white but it just did not go with the concept. 

Full Card
I'm entering this into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is "Sparkles". My interpretation of sparkles is usually glitter and beens there is a lot of glitter on this card, it should definitely sparkle. 
The dress itself is actually a rubber stamp image which I cut round on the black card and gold glitter card. Absolute nightmare!! The lettering are die cuts and embossing folders used as the background. 

Close up of dress
The little corsage is a punched out flower with twisted wire and a large pearl. 
Adds a bit of class.

Thanks for popping by...

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...