04/03/2013

Embossing!

Lazy Day Kaylee here today on a clean n crisp card. 

The challenge I am entering my card into is the My Time To Craft challenge of "Embossing". 
I have used embossing folders rather than use heat embossing. I decided on a clean and crisp card with a hint of colour. Luckily, I had enough purple ribbon! 

Here is Kaylee...

Full Card
I have used 2 different folders and added pearls for a bit more detail too. 

Bow Detail

Embossing Close Up

Image
Off to make a few more cards....

3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love this :)
awesome of you to join us at MTTC!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the layers!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh this is stunning and loving the slash of purple against the white...love it!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...