17/01/2013

Going Gothic!

LOVE the Kenny K challenge this week of Going Gothic!

A pre-coloured image that I can finally use! Wahay! Although, I do have more than one pre-coloured image that I could use, but I went with Kitty Katastrophe. She is one cool lass...

When I think of gothic, I always think of dark colours, blacks, grey, red, purple... I thought I'd do someat a little different and went for cyan, black & purple. Still looks gothic tho. I also when for a bit of glitter card rather than using "flat" card. The panel that Kitty is on, is purple card embossed with black ink rubbed over the top to pick out the embossing. 

 
It needs a greeting but not decided yet on said greeting. I'll probably add that at a later date.
Kitty is also raised from the panel too. 

Here's a close up...


The lighting in both pictures is completely different! Oh well...

2 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge blog. Good luck and please join us again soon!

Danielle C said...

Fun card and made easy with the fab pre-colored image! Love the colors and the glitter card! Thanks for joining the Krafty Krew and hope to see you again!
Danielle :)

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...