28/10/2012

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge

Hello everyone.. 

I seem to hit n miss with my posting. Had quite a few busy weeks. Lot's of new die's so have been cutting them all out. In between I did manage to make a few cards (this being one of them). Luckily for me, I made this card which fits perfectly in with the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, which is:

"This week's challenge is a…
“Not Just An ORDINARY Card!”


For this weeks challenge you will create a card that is out of the ordinary and not traditional!  No FLAT cards allowed!  This week's card should pop-up, stand up, turn into a box, slide, twist, etc...!  Oh…and don’t forget to stamp!  After all, we don’t call this STAMPtacular for nothing!"  
 So my card is as follows: 
It's a stepper card with the image over the left. Image is by Lili of the Valley and is coloured using pro markers. Trees are my new die's, cut out of white shimmer card. Flowers, Bow, pearls and glittery twizzly spirals. I had lots of fun making them! Although the glitter went everywhere!! 
Anyone wondering about the background... I run the card through the printer so the background is printed straight onto the card itself. Saves faffing around.
A few pics of the details.

 Enough jabbering... 

1 comment:

Stampalicious said...

this is very cute, love the colours you used, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...