24/08/2012

Anyone for Anya?

Anyone for Anya? I seriously need to buy more of these of stamps. They are brilliant. 

Had an order for a "girly, pink, shopping" birthday card... that's pretty much everything I hate! I'm such a tomboy. Give me football, claret & blue/green & white, internet shopping any day of the week! But, saying that, You always find that you like the outcome anyways. 

It was a sketch for this weeks challenge. I think I'll be using this sketch again definately. Simple, but you could add details or leave it simple. Either way, it's fab. 
 
Image is from the Miss Anya Collection, you can find these here.

So here is the outcome; 


What I used on my card:

Image - Miss Anya Collection by The Greeting Farm. Image coloured using pro markers. Greeting - pre-printed. Embellishments - Card Candy, Stitched Ribbon, Brads. Card Stock - Pink, Black & Pink Gingham Paper. 

Here's a close up of the Image : 


3 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Oh, this is really cute! I love the clean lines and your coloring. Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}! :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Blankina said...

Well glad someone has made this order for a pink card...I think it is great.Thanks for joining at ANYONE AT ANYA...
PS Join the "club" of great TGF stamps fans---so many cute stamps to get inked waiting for you
AFA DT Blankina

Susan said...

Totally Gorgeous! Love all of the pink (my favourite colour!). Thanks for joining in at AFA this week.
Susan xxox
stamponme.blogspot.com.au

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...