15/07/2012

Sketch Saturday #216


Took a while for me to get my head round the sketch if I'm honest.

The amount of papers I had out was unreal! Think my inspiration had deserted me until I had a light bulb moment. I was conscious of covering up too much of the checked paper then thought, I know.... Vellum! but do you think I could find it?! Well, after half an hour I finally found it! 



So here is the card; 

The image is "Luscious Linda" by Kenny K. I do love these images.

Hearts are punched out and gems have been added because I thought it looked too plain. I also came across my heart corner peel offs when I was tidying up! 

Here's a close up of the hearts & gems; 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, this is a beauty! Love the image and how you've used the vellum. Thanks for taking part in Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...