26/01/2012

Campervan VW

Really wanted to share this with everyone because I LOVE it! hahaha made it for my God-Father's birthday. They have a Campervan but not a VW but I knew he would appreciate this soooooo much.. 

It's a Kanban sheet that you decoupage. I was assuming that you could 3d both sides and just fold the sheet in half but I took it one further.. the card is actually cut out to the shape of the van which is standing upby the wheels. It was a bit fiddly to cut round but well worth it! 

Front

Back
Going to enter this card into the following challenges: 

1. Papertake weekly - Happy Highlights ..... I have decoupaged the card up
2. Simon Says Stamp! - Anything Goes .... Well this is anything! lol 

3D

3 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Such a fun card! It was definitely worth the time to cut it out :) I love it!

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!
-Liz

Lisa said...

This is absolutely awesome Jo! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Marcea said...

Thankyou so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog with this gorgeous creation. I hope you can join in with our Animal Antics challenge this week. xxx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...