09/11/2011

Papertake Weekly.... "First Christmas"

This weeks challenge on Papertake Weekly is:

"First Christmas."

"It’s our  first Christmas challenge of the year here at Papertake so it’s self explanatory really. You can make a Christmas card or you can make a First Christmas card – tis up to you and either will be fine."

To follow on the theme of "First" I have made a christmas card but I have made it with my new Lili of the Valley Stamp "Moonlight Wishes", so it's a "first christmas" card using this image... and I must say.... I love it! 

"Moonlight Wishes"

The window is acetate which has been stitched on using my New Sewing Machine (first time of using it) with gems, snowflakes, flowers and swirls added. The pink paper that is on the inside of the card is actually pearlised too. (it was a baragin!) The snowflakes are a die cut and have been cut out of white glitter card. 

Here's a few more pictures of the details:

Details on card

1 comment:

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...