26/08/2011

Challenge 78 - Kraft, Red and White/Cream

Inspirational picture
Great combination of colours for this Colour Create Challenge even more so as I never know what to do with the "Kraft" element. 

Had a light bulb moment again! Took the layout from another card I had recently made, altho I like it that much I may have to make a few more in different colours... would be good for a set of 4 cards :)
So onto the card I made..... I didn't actually use any card candi this time round (shock horror!) I used pearls instead tho. First time of using my Gorjuss Girl "Untamed" stamp as well and my new nesties :) Let me know what you think! 

Really enjoyed playing along with this challenge.... Here's my card...

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Such a lovley card. Love the papers, the colouring and design.
Thanks for playing along with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...