30/09/2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Black & White Plus One


"Our challenge this week is a colour combi challenge and it is one of my personal faves,
Black & White + 1
So excluding skin and hair, you must use black and white and you can choose one more colour to work with. "
I have opted to use black & white and my +1 is grey! The card is for a friend at work who is at Uni studying fashion design so I have made the card based on that :) Pretty plain and simple with a few details. I have used flat backed pearls and ribbon to add some more detail to the card.

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!!! This card is stunning! Is that a stamp?? If it is, holy smokes, your coloring and shading is amazing! LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Donna said...

Lovely card and such a beautiful image! Thanks for playing along with this weeks colour challenge at PTW Donna x

Jill said...

wow this is stunning I love the trio of ladies, and the colouring is amazing thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...